Dude, where’s our coffee?
I’ve got a Duplo® review up on my review site. You know what that means! Contests for commenters!
*Bug and I thought the firemen needed coffee cups for their cup-shaped hands. Don’t you think so too?
The Christmas Walk and the Papasan Chair of Death
1. When I babysit I take Bug with me. We spend the night because the kids I babysit live in a really big house with a guest room and it’s a lot easier just to crash there than to pack up and leave when the parents get home after midnight.
2. I don’t know why I say Starbucks is a tradition. We go there way too often.
3. The illustration of me at the bottom doesn’t look like me, I know. It’s just that I had a bad hair day.
4. Sonja is this Sonja. She’s super fun. I’m sorry I drew her so poorly but I that’s just how these diary illos go.
5. You’ll have to ask Bethany about the Papasan chair. I hope she lives to tell the tale. I also hope she doesn’t kill me for drawing about it.
6. Christmas walk photos to come.
7. Now I’m off to run a thousand errands in the rain. Wish me luck. We Southern Californians know nothing about driving in wet stuff.