Phew! We’re home!
Posts to come soon:
1. SAJ visits a coffee plantation!
2. Everything you ever wanted to know about volcanos and weather
3. A day when the rainy side of the island was not rainy
4. What works and doesn’t work while traveling on a plane with a toddler
5. Toby’s birthday that came and went uncelebrated
I will get to these as soon as I sort through this mountain of mail that is cascading onto my laptop and pay some bills that are threatening to ding my credit because I was on vacation and didn’t do any paperwork for eight days. But I will put you before I do the truckload of laundry that is over-flowing out of our hamper and before I clean out the refrigerator of a few moldy science experiments. Aren’t you special?