This one sort of got me. Okay, not all of it but a lot of it. Plus, it was only two questions. I like brevity.
My result from the “Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz…”
You Are a Katharine!
You are a Katharine — “I am happy and open to new things”
Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- * Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- * Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- * Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- * Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- * Don’t tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Katharine
- * being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
- * being spontaneous and free-spirited
- * being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun.
- * being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- * having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- * having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being a Katharine
- * not having enough time to do all the things I want
- * not completing things I start
- * not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
- * having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- * feeling confined when I’m in a one-to-one relationship
Katharines as Children Often
- * are action oriented and adventuresome
- * drum up excitement
- * prefer being with other children to being alone
- * finesse their way around adults
- * dream of the freedom they’ll have when they grow up
Katharines as Parents
- * are often enthusiastic and generous
- * want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
- * may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive
Especially the part about sometimes not being attentive to my kid because I’m too busy with my own activities. Ack.