1. Download pdf here.
2. Put one page in your printer, print side one.
3. Flip side one and put it back in your printer with the arrow side down.
4. Trim white edges (roughly 1/2" to 1/4") off all sides.
5. Cut vertically on side one following lines of gray boxes.
6. Now you'll have four strips, flip the side one over so you see the "to and from" lines, fold on gray box edges.
7. After you've written a personal message (optional) overlap edges and close with a plain ol' piece of tape
8. Now do the right thing and donate a buck to the Send SAJ to Paris fund! Or have seven years of bad luck.